District 69 (Oceanside) Recreation Services Master Plan
CLICK HERE TO START THE SURVEY
The Regional District of Nanaimo is developing a Recreation Services Master Plan for District 69, (Oceanside). The Master Plan will provide the RDN with a long-term strategic plan for the delivery of recreation services in District 69 and will help guide future decision making and actions in a number of key areas including the management of current facilities, future infrastructure needs and programming partnerships.
Engagement with residents is a key aspect of the project. In February 2017, the RDN mailed postcards to households across District 69 with information on how to take part in the Master Plan online survey. Survey results, along with other research and engagement being conducted, will be used to develop the Master Plan.
Your participation will help shape the future of RDN Recreation Services in Oceanside.
Completing the Household Questionnaire
- If your household received a postcard in the mail with a survey access code:
- Click on the button above to begin the survey.
- Please note that the survey code you received can only be used once.
- The survey must be completed in a single sitting (you cannot save your responses and complete the survey at a later date).
- If your household didn't receive a postcard with a survey code or you prefer to complete a paper copy:
- Paper copies of the survey are available at Oceanside Place Arena (830 Island Highway West, Parksville) and Ravensong Aquatics Centre (737 Jones Street, Qualicum Beach).
- District 69 residents can also receive a survey code by calling the project consultant RC Strategies + PERC toll-free at 1-877-727-9204.
To say thank you for completing the survey, participating residents have the option of entering into a draw for one of four $75 RDN Recreation and Parks gift certificates (redeemable at Oceanside Place Arena or Ravensong Aquatic Centre for recreation programs, camps, 10x admissions, and memberships).
*You must complete the survey by March 20th to be entered into the draw
Please note that survey responses are anonymous and the deadline to complete the questionnaire is March 20th.
If you have any questions about this survey or the project please contact:
Dean Banman, Manager of Recreation Services
Recreation and Parks Department