Building & Bylaw ServicesCorporate Services Current PlanningDrinking Water & Watershed ProtectionEconomic DevelopmentEmergency ServicesEnergy & SustainabilityGIS/MappingLong Range PlanningParksRecreationRegional TransitSolid Waste and RecyclingWastewater ServicesWater & Utility ServicesServices by Others
Request For Proposals
Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) Audit & Update Hydrogeological StudyThe Regional District of Nanaimo (RDN) is requesting proposals to provide consulting services for the following tasks:
- Conduct an annual audit of the of the environmental monitoring program completed by the RDN for quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) purposes;
- Review the annual monitoring data and provide an interpretation for inclusion in an annual report; and
- Conduct an Update Hydrogeological Study including:
- Review of the previous hydrogeological study that was prepared in 2007 and any new information that has been collected since 2007; and
- Following the review, prepare a report that includes an update of the Hydrogeological Study (Conceptual Site Model) and a data gap analysis with recommendations to address the data gaps.
- Environmental Monitoring Program - Audit and Update Hydrogeological Study
- The closing date for submissions is August 11, 2017 as set out Section 4.5
- A Contract will not necessarily result from this Request for Proposal ("RFP").
Proposal SubmittalTwo copies of the Proponent's technical proposal and one copy of the sealed financial proposal shall be submitted by hand or by courier no later than 2:00 p.m., on Friday August 11, 2017 to:
Jane Hamilton, B.Tech.
Regional District of Nanaimo
1105 Cedar Road
Nanaimo BC V9X 1K9
Phone: 250 722 2044 ext. 3222
Fax: 250 722 9437