Weather Advisory NoticePlease be advised of the current status of our RDN facilities and services due to the current weather conditions:
Updated: December 29 at 5:30pm
- RDN Administration Building â€“ open and operational
- RDN Transit Building â€“ open and operational
- Parks Operations Building â€“ open and operational
- Oceanside Place Arena (including Recreation Offices) - open and operational
- Ravensong Aquatic Place â€“ open and operational
- RDN Transit buses â€“ operational on all regular routes, for the most update status on route delays follow their Twitter at @RDN_Transit
- Transfer Station at Church Road - open and operational
- Landfill at Cedar Road - open and operational
- RDN Curbside collection - Update for December 29th, 2017
Due to snow fall and icy road conditions, some residents did not receive curbside collection on the week of December 18 - 22. If your curbside collection was missed you can put out additional material on your next corresponding collection day and all extra material will be collected.
Residents in RB1, RB2 and RB3 that did not receive collection on December 29, 2017 due to snow fall and icy roads, please take your material in for the night and have it back at the curb by 8:00am. Collection staff will attempt to pick up missed material on December 30 and 31. If you material in not collected by end of day December 31, you can put out extra recycling on your next recycling collection day.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Regional and Community Utilities and Solid Waste Services at 1-877-607-4111 or the curbside collection contractor at 250-248-8109.
Please ensure you get home safely and no time like now (or maybe yesterday) to make sure your vehicle is storm ready! Think of adding warm clothes, an ice scrapper, etc.