Community Parks and Trails Strategic Plan (CPTS)
For communities between Nanoose Bay and Bowser (Electoral Areas E, F, G, H)Public demand for better parks and trails has grown. A strong strategic plan ensures that the community park and trails meet the needs of each community.
The goals of the CPTS are to:
- Connect people and places
- Provide social and recreation opportunities
- Protect the environment
- Support community partnerships
- Build trails that provide various options for travel.
- Provide outdoor spaces for recreation and events.
- Provide information on community parks and trails.
- Protect the environment and culturally sensitive parks and trails.