Help Us Serve You Better
When you purchase a bus ticket or put your money in the fare box to ride, we want to meet or exceed your expectations. Regional Transit is committed to providing you with a positive experience on public transit, including a safe ride, on-time buses, courteous operators, easily-accessible information, and clean, comfortable buses.
- Take the first available seat, so youĂ˘â‚¬â„˘re seated safely and we can get the bus moving quickly.
- Be at the bus stop a few minutes early in case your watch doesn't match Regional Transit time.
- Have your fare, transfer or pass ready.
- When you signal the bus to stop, stay seated until it has stopped, and then exit by the rear door, so passengers getting on in front won't be in your way.
- Don't eat or drink on the bus. We can't keep the bus clean without your help.
- When it's hot and the air conditioner is running, please don't open windows.
- Plan ahead by using by using our Automated Transit Information Line at 250-390-4531 (Nanaimo Area) or 250-954-1001 (Parksville-Qualicum Beach Area) to find out which buses you'll need to reach your destination.
- Most major service and route changes are made in August but changes can happen throughout the year. Check ahead to see if your route is changing.
- Ensure your transfer is still valid. A transfer is good for the next connecting bus on a continuous trip, not for stopovers or return trips.
- If you have problems with our service, note the bus number, bus route, date and time. Please call us at 250-390-6565 (Nanaimo Area) 1-877-607-4111 Local 6200 (Toll-free anywhere in B.C.) to resolve the problem. Please donĂ˘â‚¬â„˘t disrupt the schedule by arguing with the operator . This will help get you and other passengers to the destination on time.
Contact Transportation Services
Information Line for Transit