Building & Bylaw ServicesCorporate Services Current PlanningDrinking Water & Watershed ProtectionEconomic DevelopmentEmergency ServicesEnergy & SustainabilityGIS/MappingLong Range PlanningParksRecreationRegional TransitSolid Waste and RecyclingWastewater ServicesWater & Utility ServicesServices by Others
Stay informed and get involvedThis website will be updated throughout the project, so check back here to stay informed. Click here to sign up for email alerts when new content is added about this OCP review project.
Have your say and submit comments online, attend public meetings, visit our Area OCP office in Bowser, or send us an email or letter.
SurveysWe will use a series of online surveys as one way of getting input from the community on a variety of topics for the OCP Review. The first survey was open from January 14 to February 10 and is now closed. A report on the survey response has been created and you can click to open it below.
- Final Report on Community Survey #1 - February 22, 2016
- Preliminary Report on Community Survey #1 â€“ January 28, 2016
- Preliminary Input Survey (now closed)
Bowser OfficeThe Bowser Office is now closed. Office hours were held once a week during the OCP Review project at Magnolia Court.
- Please attend the upcoming Open House on the Draft OCP June 28th! More >>>
- May 23, 2017 - Working Group Meeting agenda and background materials for May 24 & 25 meetings now posted. More >>>
- April 21, 2017 - Public invited to presentation on the Archaeological Overview Assessment, May 2, 7:00 pm. More >>>
- April 26, 2017 - Next Working Group meeting on April 26 about The Development Strategy More >>>
- March 23, 2017 - Next Working Group Meeting on April 4 on the ALR Preliminary Boundary Analysis More >>>
- March 17, 2017 â€“ Next Working Group meeting March 22 on the Active Transportation Plan More >>>
- December 14, 2016 â€“ Bowser Office Hours cancelled December 22 and January 3 More >>>
- November 7, 2016 â€“ presentations and handouts from the Development Forum are now posted More >>>
- October 27, 2016 - Agenda for the November 1 Development Forum is now posted More >>>
- September 23, 2016 - Report on the Deep Bay Workshop is now posted More >>>
- September 8, 2016 - A Participants Guide for the Deep Bay Workshop has been posted. More >>>
- August 8, 2016 - the Deep Bay Workshop has been scheduled for the afternoon of Saturday, September 17. More >>>
- June 27, 2016 - Info sheets on Sewage Disposal and Alternative Subdivision Design are posted. More >>>
- June 21, 2016 - Active Transportation Plan website and interactive map is launched and we are seeking your input!
- June 17, 2016 - Bowser Office hours on Tuesday, June 21 are cancelled. More >>>
- May 10, 2016 - mark your calendars for our next Open House on Wednesday, June 22 at the Legion. Check out our Schedule of Events page for details. More >>>
- April 25, 2016 - details of May 3 open house with kids activities are posted. More >>>
- April 6, 2016 - Draft meeting record from March 15 Working Group meeting are now posted. More >>>
- March 15, 2016 - The first Working Group meeting was held of March 1, see agenda, reference materials and meeting notes. More >>>
- February 22, 2016 â€“ Report on Community Input received at the February 3 meeting now posted. More >>>
- February 5, 2016 â€“Report on Community Meeting evaluations is now posted More >>>
- January 29, 2016 â€“ Report on preliminary survey input released More >>>
- January 14, 2015 â€“ first OCP survey for preliminary input is live.
- First Community Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 3 from 6:30 pm â€“ 9:00 pm at the Lighthouse Community Hall. More >>>
- December 15, 2015 - project website launched