Payment Information, Electronic Billing and Forms
Payment OptionsPre-Authorized Withdrawal
- Authorize the Regional District to automatically withdraw the billed amount owing from your account on the discount due date by completing the Application for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal .
- Search using "Nanaimo" in the payee search field, and be careful to choose Regional District of Nanaimo Utilities from the pick list.
- Examples, NANAIMO (REGIONAL DISTRICT)-UTL or Nanaimo (Reg. Dist.) Utilities
- At most financial institutions
- Debit, cheque or cash are accepted at the RDN office, 6300 Hammond Bay Rd.
Email BillingReceive your invoice via email by completing the Application for Email Bill Notification.
Other FormsChange your Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Account
- If your bank account has changed be sure to notify the RDN of your new banking information if you are signed up for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal
- Change your email address with us anytime by completing the Change your Email Address form.
- This is a PIN based, billable search for professionals (ie. lawyers offices, notaries public) who need information to complete the sale or transfer of property.
- This authorization will allow the RDN to keep a record of a corporate credit card for payment at the Cedar Landfill and Church Rd Transfer Station.