Payment Information, Electronic Billing and Forms
- Pre-Authorized Withdrawal
- Authorize the Regional District to automatically withdraw the billed amount owing from your account on the discount due date by completing the Application for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal.
- Internet/telephone banking - through your financial institution
- Search using "Nanaimo" in the payee search field and be careful to choose Regional District of Nanaimo Utilities from the drop-down list.
- Examples, NANAIMO (REGIONAL DISTRICT)-UTL or Nanaimo (Reg. Dist.) Utilities
- By Mail
Make cheques payable to the Regional District of Nanaimo and include your remittance stub.
- In Person
- To pay by cheque, place a cheque and attached invoice stub in the mail slot located to the right of the front (west) main administration door at 6300 Hammond Bay Rd.
- Cash and Debit payments are accepted Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Set up your utility account online to view your account information such as your current utility invoice, billing summary and transactions. You will also have the option to have your invoice emailed to you. Click here to register.
See the complete step-by-step instructions here.
If your bank account has changed and you are signed up for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal, be sure to notify the RDN of your new banking information.
This authorization will allow the RDN to keep a record of a corporate credit card for payment at the Cedar Landfill and Church Rd Transfer Station.
This is a PIN based, billable search for professionals (ie. lawyers offices, notaries public) who need information to complete the sale or transfer of property.