Our Sewer Use Bylaw and Trucked Liquid Waste Bylaw are essential for the management and day-to-day operation of RDN wastewater services.
These bylaws describe:
- Where sewer services exists
- What waste is permitted to be discharged into the sewer
- How trucked liquid waste is conveyed, treated and disposed of at RDN treatment facilities
Development Cost Charges
Development Cost Charges (DCCs) are imposed where the development of a property will place an increased burden on the existing water/sewer infrastructure, such as subdivision with new lots being created, or a multi-family development where several apartments or condos will be built on one single lot.
SepticSmart Rebate Forms:
Pump and Haul Application Forms:
- Temporary Pump and Haul Application
- Horne Lake Strata Property Pump and Haul Application
- Permanent Pump and Haul Application
Waste Discharge Application Form: