RDN Recreation Services programs, sessions and rentals have been updated to meet the provincial government’s announcement on July 1, 2021. Staff recruitment and training as well as operational changes will be the focus in July to allow for the safe return of services. This August, Ravensong Aquatic Centre's leisure pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub will be available during select swim sessions.
Online, phone-in and in-person registration is now available at both the pool and arena. All participants must be pre-registered, no drop-ins.
- The Recreation office at Oceanside Place Arena hours:
- Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The Recreation office at Ravensong Aquatic Centre hours:
- Mon 5:45 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Tue/Thu 7 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Wed/Fri 5:45 a.m. - 5p.m.
- Sat 8:15 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sun 7:45 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Monday, August 2: Ravensong Aquatic Centre - closed. Oceanside Place Arena - Office closed; arena open for pre-scheduled rentals - must book in advance by contacting 250-248-3252
- Annual pool maintenance closed August 20 - September 12, 2021