Rollo McClay Community Park Water System
The Rollo McClay Community Park was created in 1990 as part of a residential subdivision. The park was operated and maintained by Gabriola Island residents until the Regional District acquired the park in the 1990’s. The park comprises an area of 7.8 hectares (19 acres) on the north side of Gabriola Island, and is accessed from McClay Way. Drinking water is trucked-in from an RDN-owned water system near Parksville, using an RDN-owned truck and tank. The water is stored in one cistern on site and used for the sinks and washrooms in the concession building.
Water Test Results
- Vancouver Island Health Authority Test Results
Click this link for VIHA testing, then enter ROLLO McCLAY COMMUNITY PARK.
- Tap Water-Annual Potability Test Results 2013-2020
Annual Water System Reports
- 2020 Annual Water System Report
- 2019 Annual Water System Report
- 2018 Annual Water System Report
- 2017 Annual Water System Report