Solid Waste Bylaws
Solid Waste Services in the RDN has three separate bylaws that manage municipal solid waste in our region.
Solid Waste Bylaws include:
- Curbside Collection Bylaw
- Tipping Fee Bylaw
- Waste Stream Management Bylaw
Bylaws can be read and downloaded in their entirety here.
- Bylaw 1591 - Collection of Garbage, Food Waste and Recyclable Materials
- Bylaw 1784 - Tipping Fee and Solid Waste Disposal Regulation
- Bylaw 1386 - Regulate the Management of Municipal Solid Waste and Recyclable Material