COVID-19 Information

Reporting a COVID-19 Related Infraction

To report potential infractions of Quarantine or Self-isolation Orders, contact your local RCMP non-emergency line:

  • Nanaimo RCMP - 250-754-2345

  • Oceanside RCMP - 250-248-6111

To report a Provincial health infraction (food premises, including restaurants, mobiles, and grocery stores as well as personal service establishments and pools), contact Island Health:

  • Parksville: HPES.Parksville [at] viha.catarget="_blank" or 250-947-8222

  • Nanaimo: HPES.Nanaimo [at] viha.catarget="_blank" or 250-755-6215

To report a municipal issue (gatherings at community facilities such as community halls, museums, places of worship, tourist enterprises, recreational facilities and private property), contact RDN Bylaw Services:

  • bylawservices [at] rdn.bc.catarget="_blank" or 250-390-6559

To report a concern related to a Provincial Park, contact BC Parks at:

To report price gouging and reselling of essential goods and supplies, please click here for the online form.