Do you want to be more involved in your community? Now is your chance!
The Regional District of Nanaimo Board regularly appoints committee members to its advisory bodies and makes nominations to external agencies as required. The Board is now accepting resumes with cover letter for the following vacancy:
Climate Action Technical Advisory Committee
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2020 AT 4:00 P.M.
Seeking up to 7 technical experts from a variety of professional areas:
- Climate/meterological science
- Coastal/geomorphological process
- Construction or urban development
- Floodplain mitigation
- Forestry or forest management
- Asset (infrastructure) management
- Sustainable/renewable utilities, including energy
- Transportation planning, including vehicle fleet management
- Waste management
- Watershed management.
Climate Action Technical Advisory Committee - Terms of Reference
Resumes with cover letter must be submitted by 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Please feel free to contact staff for additional information on current and upcoming Board appointments.
Regional District of Nanaimo
6300 Hammond Bay Road
Nanaimo, BC V9T 6N2
250-390-4111 or toll free at 1-877-607-4111