Westurne Heights Water Utility
Westurne Heights Water Service Area
The Westurne Heights Water Utility is located 2.2 kilometers south of the intersection of Highway 4 and Chatsworth Road in Whiskey Creek. The utility was established in 1995 to service properties along Westurne Heights Road, and was transferred to the RDN in September 2016. The water system is comprised of one groundwater well, two underground storage tanks, a chlorination/pumphouse building, and watermains that serve 17 properties.
- No notices at this moment.
Water Quality Test Reports
- 2020 Weekly Lab Test Results
- Tap Water Annual Potability Test Results
- Raw Well Water Annual Potability Test Results
- Vancouver Island Health Authority Test Results click this link to the VIHA test results page, then enter WESTURNE HEIGHTS WATER SERVICE AREA.
Historic Water Test Results
- 2019 Weekly Lab Test Results
- 2018 Weekly Lab Test Results
- 2017 Weekly Lab Test Results
- 2016 Weekly Lab Test Results
Annual Water System Reports
- 2019 Annual Water System Report
- 2018 Annual Water System Report
- 2017 Annual Water System Report
- 2016 Annual Water System Report