Westurne Heights Water Service Area
The Westurne Heights Water Utility is located 2.2 kilometers south of the intersection of Highway 4 and Chatsworth Road in Whiskey Creek. The utility was established in 1995 to service properties along Westurne Heights Road, and was transferred to the RDN in September 2016. The water system is comprised of one groundwater well, two underground tanks, a chlorination/pumphouse building, and watermains that service three strata and one Fee Simple Lot for a combined total of 17 properties.
- No notices at this moment.
Water Quality Test Reports
- 2019 Weekly Lab Test Results
- Tap Water Annual Potability Test Results
- Raw Well Water Annual Potability Test Results
- Vancouver Island Health water test results
- 2012-2013 Water Quality Test Results